Deluxe bouncer seats cradle and comfort the child in the same fashion as the arms of the parents with plush linings, inserts and shapes that have the ability to soothe the child placed in the seat.
The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer Seat is a great choice for parents that are seeking the luxurious and deluxe experience while using the bouncer, from the design that is made to cuddle and cradle the child to the soft soothing colors that are found throughout the appearance of the bouncer.
Features of the Fisher Price Little Snugabunny Bouncer Seat include:
- Soothing music with a total of eight different songs and nature sounds can help to create a restful experience for the infant
- Infant insert cradles the head in position without moving the head forward and can be removed as the infant grows
- The soft hanging mobile features soothing birds and can help to entertain and engage the child to stimulate brain development
- The machine washable pad is a durable choice for parents that are seeking a deluxe bouncer that is also durable
- Vibrations are controlled throughout the easy to navigate panel
- Three point harness is used throughout the bouncer to provide the safest experience for the infant in the bouncer
The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer is a great choice for parents seeking a luxurious design that is going to comfort and cradle the infant and that can be easily adapted as the infant grows. With the removable inserts that can be interchanged once the infant outgrows the head snuggler, parents can easily accommodate infants up to twenty-five pounds – and is recommended for children between birth and six months.
The Fisher price bouncer requires three ‘C’ batteries that are not included with the bounder but can be easily installed and removed through the navigation panel for the sounds and vibrations in the chair.
The popular design is a popular choice for parents seeking a muted and comforting design for the infant and is durable enough to use for more than one child. Plus, at an average price of around fifty dollars, parents can ensure that a quality product is being purchased.