Babies and parents alike tend to appreciate cute nursery and baby items. Fisher-Price has gone ahead and created an absolutely adorable bouncer that is said to be “Monkeyin’ around” with it’s appeal. From first glance, you’ll notice that it looks like a comfortable monkey that your little one can spend time with as it’s smiling and inviting.
The Fisher-Price Monkeyin’ Around Musical Lightweight Bouncer has features that seem to impress every parent that has been trying to find the right baby bouncer. Some include:
- Interactive play time – when your baby kicks the monkey’s feet, the are treated with entertainment compromised of jingling and rattling sounds that heighten your baby’s senses
- Helps develop motor skills in a natural way
- A musical toy bar enables your baby to find entertainment within their reach
- Requires 1 D and 2 AA batteries for operation. These are not included within the retail packaging
- Embraces and secures your baby in a cozy seat where they are safe
- Unique vibration option is designed to help aid with falling and staying asleep
- Very lightweight and minimalistic design – a breeze to operate
- Machine washable cover for easy cleaning
- Equipped with non-stick feet that make sure the bouncer is stable on the ground and does not tip
- Pulling on the banana tab activates colorful lights within the hanging butterfly toy. At this time, fun sounds emit from the small, built-in speaker
- Extremely easy to assemble. Takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
Available at under $50 at retail outlets and found for under $40 from online supermarkets such as Amazon.com, the Fisher-Price Monkeyin’ Around Musical Lightweight Bouncer is an affordable and versatile option for most parents. As rated 4.5 stars out of 5 stars by over 10 real consumers on the official Amazon.com product page, it is clear that many have been happy with their purchase.