For parents that are seeking the best bang for their buck, the infant to toddler rocker baby seat is the best option. Parents are able to use the rocker for new infants, and can be a great way for parents to transition the chair long beyond the six month mark that regular bouncer seats are recommended for.
Designed for use from infants to toddlers, the seat can accommodate infants that are brand new, learning to crawl and even those that have turned into toddlers and learned to walk.
Features of the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker Include:
- Easy design that can accommodate infants as they are learning and growing, until they reach toddler-hood
- Two recline positions that can give the infant the preference that soothes the infant the best
- An easily interchanged design that can allow parents to create a rocker that can be used to soothe infants and toddlers or a standing chair that can allow the toddler to engage in other activities
- Machine washable pad can be easily removed from the chair (an important part of choosing a chair that is going to transition into toddlerhood)
- Toy bar that can be used for infants that are developing their motor skills but that can also be removed to easily remove the child from the chair – and taken off of the chair once the toddler begins to use the chair.
There are a wide range of designs that are available when comparing the styles and designs of the infant to toddler rocker. Parents can find the various designs through popular online retailers like Amazon.com, but also available through traditional retail stores like Babies R Us.
Comparing the styles and prices, parents can ensure that they are making the right choice for both their baby budget and the style of walker that is going to best suit their family needs.
Not only will parents get the best bang for their buck from the infant to toddler rocker with one child, but the rocker is durable enough to easily use for more than one child, allowing parents to stretch the budget even further and accommodate growing families.